Residential Activity Examples:
- Home buyers and sellers
- Pre-transaction and closing due diligence
- Testing and inspections related to insurance claims
- Pre-construction asbestos and lead inspection and protocol services
- Pre and Post-remediation testing and clearances for lead and mold
- Pre and Post-abatement testing and clearances for asbestos
We perform inspection, testing, clearances and protocol services for:
Concerned About Your Living Environment?
Even if your residence was built after 1978 and doesn’t have popcorn ceilings, it can still contain toxic pollutants and substances that are extremely hazardous to you and your family’s health.
- Asbestos (a known carcinogen) can still be found in a variety of today’s building materials, including products such as insulation, pipes, flooring, adhesives, roofing and cement. It has been known to cause lung cancer, mesothelioma, and a wide array of pulmonary ailments and disabilities.
- Lead (a toxic metal) is infiltrating our living environments through water, soil, dust, paint, building materials and many common household products. Lead poisoning can cause a wide range of health problems including behavioral problems, learning disabilities, and seizures.
- Mold (a fungus) is everywhere. Under the right conditions, it multiplies rapidly, producing microscopic spores that become airborne… polluting the very air you breathe. Exposure to these spores can cause coughing, wheezing, sinus problems, itchy skin and other immune centered responses.